UKCAT Preparation Course, UKCAT Classes in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, UAE
UKCAT assesses the mental abilities and behavioral attributes of students. These mental abilities include critical thinking as well as logical reasoning and inference.
Brighter Prep Dubai offers high success oriented preparatory courses for UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) at Istabul, Turkey. By scoring well at the UKCAT students are assured of admission into prestigious medical and dental schools of UK. Brighter Prep focuses equally on UKCAT and UKCATSEN (Special Educational Needs) offered as Group, Individual and Hybrid courses.
Duration: 30 hours
20 hours of classroom training (10 sessions x 2 hours)
10 hours of practice tests (5 tests x 2 hours)
- Booking early for the test is always beneficial, as it allows students to concentrate on other things (such as your UCAS application!), have their choice of test slots, and the chance to reschedule the test.
- Choosing the right answer for each multiple-choice question is an art in itself. Students need to practice a lot and learn to find out the right answer among the answers provided for each question.
- Taking practice tests helps students to prepare well for the exam and manage their time so that they answer all the sections.
- As there is no negative marking, students can answer all the questions. Guesswork helps at instances where you are not sure or definite about your answer. However, students should ensure that they answer all the questions.
Brighter Prep also offers 1-on-1 UKCAT tutoring. Students are given undivided attention by our teachers, chosen specifically to match their learning style, needs, and goals.
The individual course features include:
- Personalized small group Classes
- Full-length practice tests and diagnostic score reports to assess progress and identify areas for improvement
- UKCAT practice book
- UKCAT Handbooks
- 5 practice tests
UKCAT instructors will provide students a free diagnostic test to determine their projected UKCAT score.
To find out more about the courses we offer, or to create a customized course at your school, call us on + 971 (0) 4 354 2929 / 050 877 8589 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite your suggestions, queries and feedback. This will help us to serve you better.