The Law National Aptitude Test (LNAT) is an admissions aptitude test that was adopted in 2004 by eight UK university law programs as an admissions requirement for UK and overseas applicants.
Brighter Prep offers comprehensive preparatory classes for the Law National Aptitude Test (LNAT). The LNAT is mandatory for admission into undergraduate courses at law colleges in UK. LNAT focuses on all aspects of the exam that includes comprehension, interpretation, analysis, synthesis, induction, and deduction modules of the examination. Students are provided enough practice for the computer-based test.
LSAT TEST STRUCTURE AND SCORING
In 2 hours and 15 minutes, the student should complete
- 1 Essay
- 42 multiple choice questions
The multiple choice questions measure reading comprehension and logical reasoning skills.
The reading portion contains ten sets of between two and five questions based on a short reading passage. The questions typically ask for terms and arguments from the reading to be defined by inference.
The essay lasts for 40 minutes and involves the candidate answering one of three available essay questions. The questions are open-ended topics typically about student related issues or other well familiar subject matter.
The reading section is scored out of 42 and proctors at the respective universities individually mark the essays.
Group Course consists of 6 group sessions of 3 hours each. After the course, students are given 2 practice tests that can be booked by appointment. Students may opt to book the practice tests closer to the actual test date.
Individual Course allows for customization per the needs and requirements of the students. We offer the needful flexibility in terms of the number of sessions, length of each session and the time of the session(s).
Brighter Prep helps students to have a customized class schedule. Students can also opt for LNAT support to design and finalize the individual sessions/schedule.
Generally, the students’ preference is for Individual course with 15 hours of teaching (4 sessions x 3 hours on Reading Comprehension and Essay Writing) and one 3-hour LNAT Review session, plus two practice tests.
Brighter Prep’s LNAT Hybrid course is very popular with the students. It is not only cost-effective but also provides for flexibility and efficiency of individual sessions.
The Hybrid Course package allows for:
- Group registration and some discounted individual sessions
- Each student can take as many individual sessions as needful
- Each student opts for a group registration, along with two, four, or six individual sessions
- Students who do not need individual sessions can downsize their registration to a basic group registration and avail the refund for the sessions, which they do not use
- Refunds take a maximum of 2 weekdays to process. There is no processing fee, administrative fee or other hidden costs.
Students leverage on the hybrid course,
- To attend the group classes for concepts and practice, and subsequently schedule their discounted individual sessions to get individual help on difficult modules/concepts
To do their discounted individual sessions first to tackle concepts that are difficult, later move in to the group course.
To find out more about the courses we offer, or to create a customized course, call us on + 971 (0) 4 354 2929 / 050 877 8589 or email us at email@example.com
We invite your suggestions, queries and feedback. This will help us to serve you better.