The GRE general test measures each student’s academic ability. GRE is a standard exam for admission to non-business schools in US and Europe. The majority of business schools are accepting GRE scores for admission into business programs.
An hour longer than the earlier GRE, the new GRE Prep Courses presents more complex questions, a new user interface, adaptivity and revised scoring scale.
Brighter Prep’s faculty helps GRE aspirants to understand the challenges and expectations of the new GRE. Students are provided the new GRE study schedule up to the test day, guidance and tips to score high, and enough practice tests as per the new GRE test pattern.
GRE TEST STRUCTURE AND SCORING
The GRE revised General test has different sections, and scores.
Some points about the GRE revised General test:
- Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning: 130 – 170 points
- Analytic Writing: 0.0 to 6.0 in half point increments
- Two Math and two Verbal sections
- First of both the sections is not computer adaptive. However, the difficulty of the questions provided in the second section depends on the candidate’s performance in the first section.
- The Essay section of the GRE is composed on the computer
GRE GROUP COURSE
Brighter Prep’s GRE program offer comprehensive and affordable group courses. Each GRE Group Course consists of 12 core sessions of 2 hours each.
- For working professionals, the classes are held on weekday evenings
- Each class focuses on teaching concepts and provides practice in different question types of the GRE test.
GRE STUDY MATERIALS
As part of the GRE Group/Individual/Hybrid Courses, each student is provided the following books/materials.
- GRE ‘s proprietary GRE Verbal and Math Road map guide – a printed set of classroom slides for all Math and Verbal sessions
- The ETS Official Guide to the GRE, 2nd edition
- Access to all our practice tests: 2 paper-based tests and 5 computer-based tests
- Access to our extensive library of GRE material, so you never have to buy another GRE book
An individual Admissions Consulting session, in which we analyze your background and target schools to help you formulate a GRE plan.
For admission into our GRE test prep courses, call us on + 971 (0) 4 354 2929 / 050 877 8589 Istanbul : +90 532 545 1438 or email us at email@example.com
We invite your suggestions, queries and feedback. This will help us to serve you better.